sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a Vauxhall insignia 2009 with a cd 300 stereo I am

Customer Question

I have a Vauxhall insignia 2009 with a cd 300 stereo I am swoping it for a nav 800 bluetooth will it swop straight over it will I have to get it decoded
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I will wait thank
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, does the new unit version have bluetooth and sat nav?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Yes

Dear customer, when we buy this type of equipment, the only thing that we have to take into account is that it must be well configured. Nothing else should be codified with the vehicle or use a diagnostic device or anything similar.
Just the normal configuration of the new equipment installed. The SAT nav software and normal audio settings, but don't worry that you won't need a scanner or have to make a coding to the vehicle's computer and nothing like that.
But the one who sold you the equipment has to sell you already configured it or at least with the CDs of appropriate configurations and updates.
So, if it is well configured, it is a matter of swap the old one for the new one.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!