Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I have an an Vauxhall’s corsa 1.4 eco flex 2016 that has

Customer Question

I have an an Vauxhall’s corsa 1.4 eco flex 2016 that has reduced engine power light and low power intermittently.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Dash board warning light for engine management and engine power reduced in the centre dash
JA: Are you fixing your Flex yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No trying to identify issue first was wondering if it’s the TPS light
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, this warning light is presented on the dashboard can be activated by multiple factors, I would like to know if you have carried out a computerized diagnosis on your Corsa?

I would also like to know what were the last maintenance that you carried out?