Nathan B
Nathan B, Nvq3 motor mechanic
Experience:  Over 20 years experience including running my own garage working on a wide range of vehicles.
27720961

I just need to know what maf sensor to buy to replace the

Customer Question

I just need to know what maf sensor to buy to replace the current one which is SMPE 19650 on my vivaro 1.9 cdti 2006, also battery , and a good filter kit to replace filters etc, got to do it myself as can't afford labour costs due to covid
JA: Does the engine stall right after starting? And what about hesitation or jerking during acceleration?
Customer: No starts ok no jerking just came up in computer as a fault, I have already replaced turbo sensor now it pulls better, bit if smoke not much hence why I want to change mag sensor Maf sorry
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed turbo sensor no pull before now accelerates better
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I know it needs new battery Thanks
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, do you have the errors codes the diagnostic showed?