MichaelUK
MichaelUK, Technician
Experience:  Technician
109796520

I have a Vauxhall vivaro 2020 plate and mirrors won’t fold

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a Vauxhall vivaro 2020 plate and mirrors won’t fold with the remote
JA: What is the model of your '20 Vauxhall?
Customer: lond weel base
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: just the last 3 days haven’t fold up the mirrors with the remote
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you I am a master mechanic with over 10 years experience with various car brands.

The automatic folding of the mirrors can be switched on and off in the infotainment system.

In the Infotainment System, there is a menu item in the settings section called "Vehicle settings". Under this item you will find the automatic folding of the door mirrors when the car is locked.

This item must be activated so that the mirrors fold up automatically when the car is locked. This point can be deactivated over the winter in case of frost to prevent damage to the game. The mechanism is quite sensitive to manual folding, or if the mirrors are frozen solid. Therefore you can make this setting manually.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)