Robert
Robert, Vauxhall Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

My audio screen has been frozen from yesterday, vauxhall

Customer Question

My audio screen has been frozen from yesterday
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: vauxhall corsa Siri ecoflex 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just check in google But unable to find any solution
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Currently I don’t have any one
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  Robert replied 17 days ago.

Im Rob, A fully certified vehicle technician and Garage/MOT centre owner in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Ok if the screen has frozen..try holding the centre power in the depressed position for upto 10secs.. it should turn off and then hard reset..so try that method first..

If that doesnt work.. then try removing the fuse 22 on the interior fuse box behind glovebox and then reinsert it again or alternatively you can unhook the main battery for 10minutes and then reconnect and test the system again to see if reboots..