sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

A light came on the dash a couple of weeks ago and when it

Customer Question

A light came on the dash a couple of weeks ago and when it was plugged in, it came back that it was a temperature sensor that has now been replaced. The light is still on and the car wont start at all and is stuck on the drive
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: no
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Vauxhall corsa ecoflex 2016
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No we took it to a mechanic we know who plugged in a computer and he has done the work
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: in the weeks leading up to this the car was losing power while driving and we
had trouble starting it but now it wont start at all
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they know the make, model, year of your vehicle, engine type and size, fuel type and registration plate number.
Please provide the information above to help Experts find a solution quicker.
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer I am concerned that the motor has overheated and the motor has damaged the camera, as you keep getting error codes it is likely that the camera has overheated so even after replacing the sensor it keeps activating the error code, anyway I recommend that you check the thermostat and make an evaluation of the temperature through live data stream, to observe how the temperature varies and see if you are overheating or if you are overheating.