sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Vauxhall signum the left hand side lights are not working,

Customer Question

Vauxhall signum the left hand side lights are not working
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: Brake indicators and reverse
JA: What is the model/year of your Vauxhall?
Customer: Stigma 2007
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We are looking at buying it. We Don't know what to try
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No just that we are at the dealership looking at it now
Category: Vauxhall
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 17 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, has the fuse panel already been checked?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
fuse is working

Dear customer, have the light connectors been checked for power to the lights?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
OK wl I receive a refund for call cost?
Still have the no lights working on left side problem.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer of course you will be refunded the amount of the call, you can rest assured, however I would like to comment that you can continue to make use of the chat service at no extra cost, we can reach the solution to your problem, if you tell me in more detail that you have checked, was checked for example the wiring and the switch of these lights?

Dear customer the following is a general answer as you have not given more information about the problem you are presenting, generally when there is a problem in any of the lights, it is appropriate to start the review by the fuse panel, if this is correct immediately we would go to check the connection and the focus, Finally it is advisable to check the light switches and wiring, it usually requires experience to properly check the continuity of the wiring so I advise you to have this work done by an expert in automotive electrics, if you wish, you can give me your address and I will get an expert near you.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.