How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Scott Nimmo Your Own Question
Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Category: Vet
Satisfied Customers: 142
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
Type Your Vet Question Here...
Dr Scott Nimmo is online now

Hello I need some advice and I would like to make a report.

Customer Question

Hello I need some advice and I would like to make a report. I have given my kitten to my neighbours and I want her back because I believe I have placed her in a very unsafe environment because she is very timid and has gone off of her food. Also they have 2 other cats and they do look after them but they have a friend with a pit Staffi terrier who has already so say attacked another cat near to where we live and bit its leg off.

They have this homeless friend who goes round there with his dog and my kitten got out yesterday and I am worried he will attack her. I have spoken to both of them regarding this as I am their friend. But they tell me lies and say they will not have his dog in but they don't keep to their word.

I really want my kitten back if it is possible but they do not want to give her back at this moment in time. So I don't really know what to do and I am worried sick about her. Please help!

Yours faithfully,


Teresa Wright
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Vet
Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Hi , I'm James DVM MRCVS and would like to help you with your question

Sadly I can not help you with this problem as this is more of legislative issue then clinical.

You might be better to contact the RSPCA for advice on the matter .

I wish you all the best

Expert:  DR.J replied 4 years ago.
Hi Teresa.

did you have any luck contacting the RSPCA?

Have they assisted you ?