How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Loretta Your Own Question
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Category: Vet
Satisfied Customers: 28347
Experience:  25 years of experience in large and small animal medicine.
Type Your Vet Question Here...
Dr. Loretta is online now

Where can I buy Ardan tissue repair cream in ireland or the

Customer Question

Where can I buy Ardan tissue repair cream in ireland or the UK, please?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Vet
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I believe that you are referring to Aldara creme used for Sarcoids in horses. This is Imiquimod 5% creme that is used by veterinarians for treatment of sarcoids and it appears that other uses are being researched.

You cannot purchase this yourself because it is sold only to veterinarians but this site will give you the information on how to purchase this product. LINK

I hope I got this right...please let e know if this is the worng creme.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, Dr. Loretta