How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Scott Nimmo Your Own Question
Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Category: Vet
Satisfied Customers: 142
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
Type Your Vet Question Here...
Dr Scott Nimmo is online now

I am house sitting in Windsor, looking after a dog, who is

Customer Question

I am house sitting in Windsor, looking after a dog, who is extremely close to her owners. They are on holiday. She is an amazing dog and we are getting on just fine but she is missing her owners desparately. She has now stopped drinking. I have tried adding milk to the water, moving the bowls to a different position, gentle pursausion and nothing is working. It is Sunday and I do not know if I should call a VET.
Please advise me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Vet
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 3 years ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is Seren eating for you still?

Has she had any vomiting?