Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488
Vet

My 1 year old male dog may have eaten one microgynon birth

control tablet. Will he need... Show More
control tablet. Will he need to see a vet and will he be ill?
Show Less
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
Bracken should remain unaffected. The amount of the estrogen in that tablet is consistent to what we might dose a dog. The amount of progesterone is insignificant compared to dog doses.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please continue our conversation if you wish.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.

Please disregard the info request. You may receive an inappropriate follow up from the site ostensibly from me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.