How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Michael Salkin Your Own Question
Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Category: Vet
Satisfied Customers: 33267
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
Type Your Vet Question Here...
Dr. Michael Salkin is online now

good afternoon I have a question and I hope you can help me.

This answer was rated:

good afternoon
I have a question and I hope you can help me. I have a cat in Spain and I would like to bring him to UK but I do not have what I have to do. I have asked many people but everybody has given me a different answer. Could you please help me? What do I need to do?
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
Here's everything you need to know:
Rocco will only need a microchip, a rabies vaccination, and a pet passport or third country official veterinary certificate. You'll need to use an authorized carrier and an approved route. Your local vet in Spain can facilitate these requirements for you. Spain is a listed country and so a rabies blood test won't be necessary.
Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.
Dr. Michael Salkin and other Vet Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.
Bon voyage!
You may receive an inappropriate follow up from the site ostensibly from me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.
Please disregard the info request.