Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of small animal internal medicine, surgery and preventive medicine.
25161683

I am asking about my little dog who has swollowed 10mg ofa

i am asking about my little dog who has swollowed 10mg ofamitriptyline
Friend, I have answered your question. I will repeat the answer below.
The dose she took of Amitriptyline is of 10mg/kg, this could be fatal for your puppy if she is not treated by a veterinarian quickly. Unfortunately we are very limited as to what you can do at home. Highly recommend taking her to the nearest ER vet so they can induce vomiting. Need to take her immediately before the tablet moves out of her stomach. I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you but do not know the nearesd vet ae

You can call your local operator and they will help you with the nearest ER vet.