Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.

Does recognise this insect? A couple found in the bedroom

Does recognise this insect? A couple found in the bedroom recently, this one dead.

Tony, the image didn't post. You can upload a pic by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as

Please check the photo(s) before uploading to make sure that they're in focus.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please try these Michael, although they don't look so great now uploaded!

A centipede, Tony.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any reason why we might find more than one in a first floor bedroom?

It's a house centipede. Please see here:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great, thanks Michael.

You're welcome, Tony. I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience. You can bookmark this page for ease of return.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.