How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. B. Your Own Question
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Category: Vet
Satisfied Customers: 22616
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
Type Your Vet Question Here...
Dr. B. is online now

Where is there an RSPCA vet near Farnham in Surrey?

This answer was rated:

Where is there an RSPCA vet near Farnham in Surrey ?

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, your closest options are about 25-30 miles from Farnham. Specifically, the closest RSCPA options are:

Hillingdon Clinic

16 Crescent Parade
UB10 0LG

Tel: 01895 231435

Putney Animal Hospital

*****br />LONDON
SW15 1AA

Tel: 0300(###) ###-####/p>

Southampton Clinic

SO15 3HW

Tel: 023 80783000

That said, your local vet should have the contact details for the local RSPCA branch and they may be able to help you by having her to their vet at a subsidized rate.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.


If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. **Afterwards, please rate my service by clicking on the "Rate my Expert' button at the top of the page as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you for your feedback!: )

Dr. B. and 2 other Vet Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have a dog (a Collie) with a painful left side, and centrally down her spine, she did have Gingivitis which has been cleared up with Antibiotics, and she also has a painful left shoulder and a previous problem with her Larynx. She is 11 yers old and until fairly recently was in good health. She is now on Onsior, Tramadol, and also Gabapentin , all for anxiety/pain relief. She has had X rays at her current Vet and has recently been half heartedly referred to a Neurologist, but the earlient appointment is***** hence we don't know whether to go ahead with this appointment, as the recommended treatment may be expensive. We do not have, and never have had Pet insurance.
Please advise on what you see as the the best course of action, to put the Dog down, or to embark on more expensive treatment for an aging dog with a few and worsening health problems.

Hello again,

If she has suspect spinal pain, then an MRI would be ideal to get to the root of that for her. Especially as you have noted that she is on quite a cocktail of pain relief medications for her to still be sore on. And I have to note that without an MRI we can only speculate on the cause of her signs and cannot realistically determine her prognosis. Therefore, if cost is an issue and treatment after a scan isn't likely to be possible then you may want to see if her drugs can be increased to keep her comfortable. Otherwise, euthanasia would need to be considered for her to prevent her from suffering here.

Kind regards,

Dr. B.