Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

Is it true that animals like cows will for some reasoneat

Hello .Is it true that animals like cows will for some reasoneat clothing .many thanks.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Yes, cows have and will continue to eat all sorts of peculiar things. You've gone from crocodiles to cows?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello , Yes i just like to find out about a lot of different things and some of the things i want information on area bit unusual as it is difficult to find information searhing the net, would a cow try and eat clothing that is being worn by some one.

In my experience in herds, cows will nibble at my clothes but I haven't seen one bite off pieces of clothing and ingest it. Cows can't bite and so when they ingest something peculiar such as clothes left on the ground, the clothes go down whole. You can get additional information by posting your request in the large animal veterinary category. This is getting a bit afield (terrible pun) for me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thanks .

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.