Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

My dog is on EE pharma gabapentin 300 mg as it is a human

My dog is on EE pharma gabapentin 300 mg as it is a human drug I am also on gabapentin milpharm 300mg . My dog has run out of his is it ok to give him one of mine as it is the same pill just different manufacturers?

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Certainly, gabapentin is gabapentin. Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Perfect thank you so much for your quick response .

You're quite welcome.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.