Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Cat has a bald patch on his leg which has appeared in the

Customer Question

Hi cat has a bald patch on his leg which has appeared in the last day or so. It is not red and he is still eating as normal but it is very it is something that I have never seen before
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 7 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Lizzie, I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of this patch to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.