Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

My dog has a little module on his nose

my dog has a little module on his nose

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has it been present?

Is it sore for him?

Does it appear to be getting bigger?

Can you take a photo of this for me to assess? To post it, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box (last icon). Or if you cannot see that, then post it on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr Instagram, etc) & paste the link here for me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it doesnt seem to bother him at all. its been there for a while and has not got any bigger. its almost like a skin tag. its kind of moveable

Hi again.

I completely agree with you that it just looks like a little skin tag/wart type growth. I'd not be worried about it, especially if its not growing (some can grow and ulcerate). So, we'd just monitor that and if he was under anesthesia for anything else, then it could just easily be removed. But I'd not advocate removing it at this point and not be worried that it will cause him any real issue here.

Kind regards,

Dr. B

**************************
Afterwards, as I am giving you my own free time, please take a moment & rate me with the **STARS** (or leave a written rating of 1-5; 5 being great). Otherwise the site won't credit me for helping you. There is no extra charge for this & rating me now does not close your question. We can continue until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you! : ) **