Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Our English bulldog has lumps all over body they seem to be

Customer Question

Our English bulldog has lumps all over body they seem to be bursting and bleeding . She is only 7 months old. What could this be?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of these lumps to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it. I understand that it's quite late where you are. I'll watch for your next post in your morning. I'm in the Pacific daylight time zone.