Dr. B.
Dr. B., Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  General practice veterinary surgeon with extensive experience in a wide range of species.
60269376

He there, our dog who is 26 kg has just eaten one of our

He there, our dog who is 26 kg has just eaten one of our cats 5mg felimazole - could this be a problem?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Ruby
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ruby?
Customer: No, she is healthy 2 year old GSD collie cross

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Good news. This is a small dose and given Ruby's size, this isn't likely to cause her any issue. If anything, we could see short term GI upset and rarely skin irritation. But again it is not likely we will see any adverse signs and you can just keep an eye on her for the next 8-12 hours.

Kind regards,

Dr. B

**************************
Afterwards, as I am giving you my own free time, please take a moment & rate me with the **STARS** (or leave a written rating of 1-5; 5 being great). Otherwise the site won't credit me for helping you. There is no extra charge for this & rating me now does not close your question. We can continue until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you! : ) **

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you so much!

You are very welcome, my dear.

Glad to be of help & wish you both the best there. :)

Have a lovely day,

Dr. B

**************************

Please take a moment & rate me with the **STARS** (or leave a written rating of 1-5; 5 being great). Otherwise the site won't credit me for helping you. There is no extra charge for this & rating me now does not close your question. We can continue until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you! : ) **