Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

Ten week old puppy, had been running with other dog in the

Ten week old ***** ***** puppy, had been running with other dog in the and was fine,she went into her bed and started crying and whimpering she got out her bed and unsteady on her leg’s and was sick.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the jack's name?
Customer: bella,she been sick twice more and is very listless.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?
Customer: very listless and moaning all the time

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a veterinarian with more than 25 years of experience. I'm here to help you with your question about Bella. I'm sorry this has happened, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

At only 10 weeks of age, I'd usually expect a puppy who is acting this way to be much more normal within 30 minutes or so. Can you please tell me how long this has been going on?

In other words, it is possible she just really overdid it and made herself sick to her stomach. But after she throws up and has several minutes to recover, she could be completely back to normal.

That would be the most common thing in a situation like this.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
About an hour and half she is still being sick,

Calling now...