Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

I have a crossbreed lab/American bulldog who went out for a

I have a crossbreed lab/American bulldog who went out for a walk in the woods but has come home with red sore paws which are causing her pain. I've washed her paws with warm water and put some vaseline on them but she's still in pain
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the lab's name and age?
Customer: Ziggy and she was 2 in January
Assistant: How old is Ziggy?
Customer: Two
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ziggy?
Customer: No, she's otherwise in excellent condition
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nobody has got back to me yet

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet Tech for 35 years.

To Help your Dog is she is not on any meds or has any bleeding issues. You can give 5 mgs of plain aspirin per 10 pounds of body weight evey 12 hours/

I suggest you get some Musher;s Secret before allowing her to run in the woods. This will protect her feet. You can also get her some dog boots to protect the feet. I suggest if the are gothering her at home, you can put some baby socks on her around the house to protect them.

Please hit reply to discuss this information and questions.

Joan