Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

She has given birth to two kittens but on the scan she had

She has given birth to two kittens but on the scan she had she was pregnant with more and I'm just concerned it been over an hour
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is her third litter and she normal has 5 kittens

Dr. Michael Salkin is typing. Please note that experts aren't allowed to prescribe prescription drugs in this venue.

I understand your concern at this time. Thankfully, dystocia (difficult birth) is quite uncommon in cats - an incidence of just 0.22% of cats. Please note that normal parturition can take over 24 hours. The median parturition length is ~8 hours with a wide range of 4 - 42 hours. I believe that if you're patient you're going to be rewarded with her usual parcel of pusses!

Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay thanks for you help it been help6

You're quite welcome. I'm going to have grandkittens! I can't set a follow-up in this venue so please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience. You can bookmark this page for ease of return.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.