Linda Simon
Linda Simon, Veterinarian
Experience:  MVB MRCVS
103237793

What is the price for 50 5mg Vetmedin tablets please, These

What is the price for 50 5mg Vetmedin tablets please
JA: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: These are already supplied via vet for 10 year old English setter
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the English Setter?
Customer: Enlarged Heart & i am paying £70 plus pounds
JA: What is the English Setter's name?
Customer: Tod
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tod?
Customer: No
Hi there, you are through to Dr Linda.
This is an online vet service whereby we can chat, help to diagnose conditions and discuss issues. We do not have the ability to prescribe medicine and are not an online pharmacy.
If you are finding the cost of medicine from your vet expensive, the best thing to do is to request a written prescription from them (they will usually ask to see your dog every 3-6 months to ensure they do not need to change the dose, check then over, weight them etc). The prescription cost varies between clinics but is usually about £10 - £15.
You then use that prescription to shop at an online pharmacy which is often Far more affordable as they have fewer over heads than a vet and can sell heart medicine quite cheap.
Regarding cost, each online pharmacy will charge a different amount, so simply search their website for the cost. One of the main ones spells 5mg vetmedin for 60p a tablet, so £30 for 50.
It's best to use a website with good reviews and the ability to deliver quickly.
I do hope that this answer has been helpful and please do not forget to rate the service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen so I may be compensated for my time. Even after rating we can continue the conversation. All the best, ***** *****
sells not spells (apologies)

Hi there, this is just Dr Linda checking in to see if you received my response yesterday and to know if you had any further questions?