Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

My cat ( 6 months old) has just come in with a split ear -

My cat ( 6 months old) has just come in with a split ear - almost down to base of ear. Some blood and seems a lot of hair is missing. Do I clean it and try and stick it together with a plaster/ tape? Help please
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Thor.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Thor?
Customer: No - not really. Black kitten born end of Aug last year. Full of life. Seems very calm despite damage.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hurry please - not sure what to do. Is anyone there? Linda

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet Tech for 35 years. I would like to assist you with your Cat. I appologise nobody has assist you. I just came online.

Is the cat bleeding?

Have you done any treatment at all?

Joan

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have bathed his ear with warm salt water. It has stopped bleeding but it’s a long split.