Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

My chihuahua has just been diagnosed with a bad heart. he

my chihuahua has just been diagnosed with a bad heart. he had an accident in the home which has brought this problem to attention. The medication he has been given is making him lethargy for most of the day is this something he will continue to do whilst on medication?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your Chihuahua. What is your Chihuahua's name and age?
Customer: sparkey and he is 3half thank you
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sparkey?
Customer: no not that i can recall

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Could you give me a little more information on his diagnosis and medications? Thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
his heart valves are enlarged i believe this was the results of an xray on wed. the medication is
Vetmadin Chew 1/2 am 1/2 pm
Cardalis
1/2 daily with food
Furosemide
1/2 am 1/2 pm

I will give you a call in around 15minutes if that is ok?

If you need any further help or advice then feel free to message again.

Chris