Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

The last 3 wks ma dog has been having breathing problems and

The last 3 wks ma dog has been having breathing problems and tonight am sure a seen him eat a snail or something like that
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: scooby and he’s about 13yrs
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Scooby?
Customer: Not that a no of

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear about this problem with your dog. Could you describe the breathing problems in more detail? Any coughing/wheezing etc? Also do you use a regular worming and/or flea treatment for him, if so which one?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
he’s starts to soak thro his teeth when breathing in the way av not long put a flea and tick stuff on can’t remember the make
A have still found 2 ticks on him since tho