Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My small to medium size dog molly had a tumour removed from

Customer Question

hello - my small to medium size dog molly had a tumour removed from left foreleg which was successful and she is recovering well - there was not enough skin to close the wound but clavaseptin worked a treat. This was two months ago, but she has since developed a skin infection and is scratching and its scabbing where she scratches. it has developed on her leg under chin and chest and upon her back, where she cannot scratch. Please write prescription for clavaseptin 250 mg and I am sure it will clear right up.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is the dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: no - I catch her scratching it, so must be itchy, especially under the chin and chest.
JA: Phew. What is the dog's name?
Customer: molly - she is part staffy part schitzu (sorry about spelling)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no - she's in relative good form considering they removed a big tumour (benign) from her leg - they do recover better than us :-)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  DocPaul replied 1 month ago.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

Call if you want to chat by phone, otherwise ignore requests :)

Phone call allows for faster and more accurate and detailed answer

To send a photo use the paperclip on toolbar or the add file button

We do not prescribe

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i specifically checked and searched the internet for prescribing vet online - how do i go about cancelling - I don't require anything else
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is rather strange - I wonder does the facebook no about this - sound peculiar
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please send me another link - I would like to withdraw my bank details immediatly
Expert:  DocPaul replied 1 month ago.

Nothing to do with the site

I am just a consultant

We are not allowed to prescribe by our veterinary state boards

Paul