Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My dog has some really looking blister like sores on one of

Customer Question

My dog has some really nasty looking blister like sores on one of her feet l.ve had her to 2 vets at a cost of £100 and she is no better she.s had 2 lots of antibiotics with no change we are pensioners and can.t keep this expense going
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: Sky
JA: How old is Sky?
Customer: 3yrs approx
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sky?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 5 months ago.

Sorry to hear of this problem with Sky. Could you tell me what was diagnosed at your precious vets? What medication has she been on? And finally can you send me a picture of the lesions on her feet? Thanks

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 5 months ago.

Hi, just checking if you still need help with your question? If you could just let me know so I can close the question for you. Thanks