Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Excessive watery mouth Assistant: What sort of animal are we

Excessive watery mouth
Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Maltese chihuahua cross dog
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the Maltese?
Customer: Started drooling excessively
Assistant: The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the Maltese's name and age?
Customer: Mila
Assistant: How old is Mila?
Customer: 2 and a half
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mila?
Customer: We’re looking after a couple of dogs

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear this - any vomiting? Could he have eaten anything he shouldn't have? Is he able to eat/drink normally? Excess salivation is usually a sign of nausea in dogs, although it can also be associated with something stuck in the mouth. Are you able to have a look in his mouth?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We’ve taken her to the emergency vet . Thanks anyway

You're welcome, probably safest to get her checked over.