Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

I think my puppy has fleas. Hes too small for all the flea

I think my puppy has fleas. Hes too small for all the flea treatments i can buy help
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the puppy's name?
Customer: Hes called bailey
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bailey?
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Could you tell me the age and weight of your puppy?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hes 4 months old and weighs 1.4kg
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
4months 1.4kg

Ok great, we have a few options. You can use Advantage for small dogs (between 1-4kg), or you can use Stronghold puppy (only available from your vet.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Would these kill any fleas he has already obtained?

Yes it would

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Excellent thank you!

See https://www.animeddirect.co.uk/advantage-40-for-small-cats-small-dogs-and-pet-rabbits-under-4kg.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwnMTqBRAzEiwAEF3ndqwTPsSzn7EJ1zWxz0vs-iuG8UC0tZmxx7MCAk4WDwWFFzoE4X7VyRoCm74QAvD_BwE

It is available through many other websites as well.

I hope that answers your question? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Chris