Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I have a 4 months old yorkshire terrier, I think he ate

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 4 months old yorkshire terrier, I think he ate something wrong today when we had a walk in the woods and now doesn't feel well. It's sound he wants to vomiting but he can't because something is stuck.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the Yorkshire Terrier will be able to digest that. What is the Yorkshire Terrier's name?
Customer: What I can do please?
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Yorkshire Terrier?
Customer: Rocky
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

Can you describe to me what he is doing exactly?

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 1 month ago.

I'm afraid I have to go offline now, I wil opt out so another expert can take over

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Linda Simon replied 1 month ago.
Hi there, you are through to Dr Linda. Please let me know if you still require assistance for Rocky and I can help