Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Would be entitled for my dog to have treatment here I am a

Customer Question

Would be entitled for my dog to have treatment here I am a widow and im on a pension
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?
Customer: He is biting round his back passage could it be his anal glands
JA: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is your dog's name and age?
Customer: Toby 4 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Toby?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

Sorry to hear about your dogs discomfort with his rear end, certainly anal gland problems would be the first thing to rule out in addition to parasites such as fleas.

We are an online question and answer service, we cannot examine or treat animals, you would need to see a local veterinary practice for this. If you are on a low income you may be eligible for charity assistance, I would try contacting the PDSA initially.

I hope that helps? Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Chris