Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

My 12 week old puppy has just eaten 15 herbal tablets called

My 12 week old puppy has just eaten 15 herbal tablets called agnus castus. Are these poisonous to dogs?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did you see what the puppy ate?
Customer: Yes he has eaten a pack of agnus castus herbal tablets
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?
Customer: No

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Just one moment whilst I check this for you, how much does your puppy weigh?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
7.05kg

Ok, the good news is that this is not considered to be a toxic plant for dogs. Ingestion of large amounts may cause upset stomach and stomach cramps, but this should resolve without treatment if it was to occur.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

You're welcome. If I could just trouble you to accept my answer and leave me a rating using the stars at the top of the screen. It enables Just Answer to credit me for my time. Many thanks.