Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

2 weeks ago he was not eating and was vomiting and runny

Hello. 2 weeks ago he was not eating and was vomiting and runny poo. Shivering in pain. Went to vet, had injections x2 and pro biotic powders. He got better but today same thing is hapoe
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: He is a Jack Russell terrier and is 16+ years old.
Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the Russell Terrier eat anything unusual?
Customer: Well last night I boiled some chicken for him.
Assistant: What is the Russell Terrier's name?
Customer: Jack
Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?
Customer: Well his owner died 12 weeks ago and I have inherited him. I'm not sure about all his onnoculations.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Do you know what type of injections we had received? Any other underlying conditions ? Any changes in eating and drinking ? Are the gums pale or pink ?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
He is not drinking water today and not wanting to eat today. He did try to swallow a small piece of beef very small but vomited and the bike was yellow. His eating habits are not that good but I put that down to his age? But certainly has been avoiding food today. I gave him boiled chicken last night but he vomited it up not long after he ate it.