Jav917
Jav917,
5071285

I have an African pigmy hedgehog who’s unwell, not eating,

Hi I have an African pigmy hedgehog who’s unwell, not eating, passing very little stools, has lost weight and is not her usual self, just sitting and not really moving, are you able to give any advice?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the hedgehog's name and age?
Customer: Luna, she’s 2 1/2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luna?
Customer: She’s a rescue, may be a little more older, but no nothing else
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
What’s a service offer

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet Tech with over 35 years experience in Pet Care and I have a special interest in small exotics.

What type of diet is your Hedgehog on?

Is the Hedgehog lethargic?

If you feel him is he cold to touch?

Is he taking any fluids?

Joan

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Staple diet of cat biscuits. Purina one turkey as she is fussy. Very lethargic, she does not normally let me hold her without being 'huffy'. She does not feel cold and is not balling up so I do not think she is hibernating. She has a heat Matt on a thermostat at 23 degrees. She often lays off of it. Reduced fluid today. But previously ok. Reduced food last 4 days. Reduced bowel motions.