Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

My dog has not eaten for 5-6 days and they have taken a My

My dog has not eaten for 5-6 days and they have taken a
Hi My dog has not eaten for 5-6 days and they have taken a blood test and advised to have some fluid .
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** the breed is pomerenian , by the way we have got the blood test and they said he needs that fluid as they suspect kidney problem . He has been on pain killers for 5 days( Metacam) We would appreciate your advice
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Spikey?
Customer: Spikey is 11 years old
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Blood test enclosed
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better understand your case.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure, please ask the questions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry ! This looks like a rip off ! Started with £5 then paid £21 and now asking for £16 again and I still have not got any advice !
Please refund all my money

I was just reviewing your records and was preparing to discuss with you.

If you want I can send to customer service, If you would like to discuss the blood results and treatment options. I will be happy to do that also. Please let me know. The system just offers a phone call automatically. However we can type it all here.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please give me a ring on my number :***********because when I press call it tells me to pay another £16
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Or please type it if you can not phone

I will be happy to discuss all hear typing with you if that will work? Did they start any treatments as of yet? Like any antinausea medication like Cerenia? Did they also do any hemotology to look for the red and white blood cell levels and a urinarlysis ? This will help us to know if there is infection also.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just the blood test and they also checked the temperature which was fine .
They gave a syrup yesterday called : Ranitidine

Ranitidine is an antacid. However it is not much of an antinausea or antivomit. When the kidney values are elevated like this we become not interested in food or water from being nauseous. You can ask about Cerenia, it comes in an injectable and pill form, it works very well. Fluids will help to get the kidney values down, however if we do not pursue to find out what the cause of the kidney problem is. We may not resolve as well either.

Many times we may have a normal temperature even in dogs with infections. This is why I would ask them to assess a hematology profile to look at the red and white blood cell levels. Also a urinalysis will help us to assess the health of the lower urinary tract. If we have a urinary tract infection that is affecting the kidneys from the bladder up ( we call an ascending infection) and we do not address it. Then only doing fluids will not resolve our condition.

Also non steroidal anti-inflammatory medications like Metacam can be harder on the kidney health and blood flow to the kidneys. You may want to discuss with them discontinuing any NSAIDs due to the compromised kidney health.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply.
We have ( they told us) to discontinued with MetaCam.
-I will ask for Cerenia
- Hematology profil
-Urinanalysis.
What is the fluid they are suggesting to put into his body for 12 hours? Is it advisable ?
They are likely going to use IV fluids like Lactated Ringers. Fluids are advisable. We can also leave this message line open a few days at no extra charge. In the event you have more questions. I will be happy to help
Many times if we need continued fluids. Once the kidneys get stabilized. We can do under the skin at home. This saves the extra stress of us having to be hospitalized. You can ask about that also
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Many thanks .
- The fact that he has not eaten for 6 days is it a major concern ? Can they survive?
- Can Cernia be bought over the counter or it needs to be prescribed?
Cerenia is a prescription medication. You can ask your veterinarian for that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure, thanks
What about not eating for 6 days ?
They can go a long time without eating. The not drinking and dehydration is most concerning. There is an oral product available at pet stores made by Vetoquinol. Called Nutrical. It comes in a tube. High energy and vitamins in it. This comes in a tube. You can offer this or open the mouth and squirt it in for energy
Have you tried any milk to drink, vanilla yogurt , hamburger ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great Many thanks .
I really appreciate your advice and very happy with the information you have given us .
Sorry I was pessimistic in the beginning as I just joined this website and were asking for money on every single step and thought it was not genuine but you have restored my confidence ��
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
55357;���
I totally understand. In this day and age. Many people try to take advantage. However Just Answer has been around over 14 years. They do a very good job to ensure we have good experts.
I am very happy to be able to assist you through this process. I do truly want the best for your little one and will do all I Can with advise to help move forward.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Many thanks . As you have suggested to keep this page open , would I still be able to communicate regarding this if I finish by giving rating ( of course 5 star)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let’s just wait a few days and then we can rate. For the system it works better than that. Thank you for the kind rating tool.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Many thanks
We can still communicate after we close out te question. However there might be a charge for that. I do not handle all the billing side ). This is why I would just wait a few days. I will appreciate to hear how things come along too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Thanks
Hello. How are things going today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Thanks for following it up . My wife took him to the Vet and showed him the recommendations that you had made regarding the tests . They have kept him since 10 o’clock in the morning so that they give him the fluid and we are going to take him there again so that they give him additional fluids and turn the 2 tests that you had suggested.
I doubt they would do these tests if we had not shown them your recommendations.
Thank you for letting me know. Were they going to give the Cerenia also that we talked about ? This is the one that may make us feel better also
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just asked my wife , she says she showed the Vet you recommendations including Cerenia but she is going to ask the for Cerenia injection if they already have not done it .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I really appreciate your help in this matter .
If he has got urine infection what would be the likely treatment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have had a plastic pool of water in the garden which he used to go inside quite often when it was hot , could he have got urine infection through that as we did not change the water often?
Antibtiocs would be the treatment for a UTI. I do not think the pool would be a cause of the UTI. They can just be Ascending from the outside even. The body is covered in bacteria. Some near the opening of the urinary system just happen to migrate up into the bladder.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great , many thanks Mike to follow it up on a Sunday .
You are more than welcome. Medicine does not stop on the weekend. I grew up on a ranch. Learned to have good work ethic.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic Mike .
World would be a better place if there were more people like you . ��
Well thank you very much for those kind words. We all just need to do good things everyday with who we come into contact in our life. Piece by piece. This makes for a better world.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Totally agree ��
If I can ask. Where are you located at?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Of course . We are located in Reading
Very nice. I am Scottish and English by ancestry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . ��
Just do not wear the kilt any longer )
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Haha! I have lots of Scottish friends who I play tennis with ( I am originally from Iran) and they do not wear the kilt either !
You have traveled a lot. Great for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Absolutely! Thanks
How are things today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Thanks for follow up .
I am on my way home after a meeting and my wife has taken Spikey home .
I will update you as soon as I get home and got all the information from my wife within the next 30-40 minutes

You are more than welcome. Sounds good. Look forward to the update.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Just got the information
- He has been on fluid until 8 pm tonight and will be back there again for all day .
- They have taken the blood test which 2-3 days for the result .
- They did not take urine test today and will take it tomorrow.
- They have given him Antibiotics as he had diarrhoea and probably blood in the stol.
The Antibiotic are big tablets and as he is not eating anything, it is difficult to give him , is it ok to sqaush and dissolve them to give to him or is there any other way to give to him?
Can you tell me the name of the antibiotic ?
Aré we eating or Drinking any better now ? Did they give any more Cerenia as the antinausea medication?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is not eating at all but drinking.
They did not say if they have given or not.
- They just gave one tablet for tonight ( takes one every 12 hours) called :
Comprimidos
Funny. Spanish word for tablet ?
That does not tell what it is. Possibly it is metronidazole. It will be very bitter. Crushing it up will make it not work well as this medicine tastes terrible. I feel you should just open the mouth and press it in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure , it makes sense , we will try to press it in . Will send you the screenshots of the tablet

Sounds good. I spend time in South America, why I was surprised when I saw "Comprimidos" In the UK. I like to have a bit of a sense of humor.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ahh! I wondered how you know Spanish .
Quite funny as I am a dentist and I know Metronidazole does not taste nice but it is not written Metronidazole anywhere !
I am struggling to attach the screenshot but I will if I can , I also think it is Metronidazole
Is it long and kind of oval? White?
Do relief work in developing nations. Now I wish I would have learned Spanish better in highschool )).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Amazing !
Very rewarding.
The tablet is white and Round .
- it broke into 3-4 pieces when we opened so we are going to give him piece by piece and put it at the back of his mouth ,hopefully it should be fine .
The ones in UK are difffrent shape likely
Good plan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Thanks Mike . Will surly update you when I get new information regarding tests...etc

You are more than welcome. I look forward to hearing how things go.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great
Many thanks Mike
Anytime
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
55357;�
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning Mike . This morning my wife left Spikey at the Vets and took a copy of his Medical history to send it to you . I have just enclosed it . Hope it come through .

Good morning, how are things going today. I just reviewed it. Were they going to be doing any lab work also?

On the bill, the only bloodwork I saw they billed you for was the SDMA, this is a specific kidney test, however I was also interested in the other parameters we talked about, also getting the electrolytes to see if they are part of any of the problem also. Were they running more do you know like we discussed? Have they been keeping on the Cerenia for the nausea also?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Thanks for your reply
They are probably having the blood test back either today or tomorrow.
We got some urine from Spikey last night , we took it to them to analyse.
We take him there everyday for fluid .
My wife is going to pick him up tonight around 9 pm .
I have sent a copy of your message to her to check with them .
It is a worry that he has not eaten anything at all for 9 days .
Will update you when my wife is back with Spikey tonight .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike attached is also the report from yesterday.
I will send you the report from today when Spikey is back home tonight.
Hello. Thank you for the update. I did not see the antinausea medication Cerenia. Will it be possible to to request he get that? It will be one of the best things we can do
To
Get to feel better and to eat
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Now I have got all the papers ( i found a paper indicating that he had got Cerenia yesterday) .
There seems to be bad news as they said the figure do not look good ( kidney problem) and he is not eating at all .
They have told my wife to keep him at home tomorrow and so that he is in a relaxed environment to see if he eats ,
If not we take him there on Friday to run a blood test and if the figures are not right and he does not eat , they have suggested it is best to put him down to end his suffering . We do not want him to suffer so much either .
I also would appreciate your opinion .
Ok. I just did not see Cerenia on any of the bills. Do they have any blood values that I can review to
Advise with ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are right . They have him Cerenia today (not yesterday) . I think the blood value is under the Haemotology paper ( page 1 of 3) .
Please let me know if you have not received it
I only have the first page each time you sent me things. Each time I just have the billl. Do not have page 2 and 3
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ohh , I sent 5 pages . I will sent one by one
That will be best. Thank you. The other day. Was there anything more. I only receive the first page that day too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That other day I think it was just one page
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way they will tell us the urine test tomorrow
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Page 1 of 3
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Page 2 of 3
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Page 3 of 3
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Medical History
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
02/10
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would you please confirm if you have received all of them ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Hope you are well .
Have you had a chance to look at the blood values ?
Sorry. I was with some other cases. I just saw this message will look now
I received 5

The red blood cells look good overall. The biggest thing I notices was the Neutrophils are at 79% and lymphocytes are at 12%. This is a 6.6/1 Neutrophil to Lymphocyte ratio. Normal should be 3/1. This can be correlative to bacterial infection. We only are getting metronidazole now. This is not a very broad spectrum antibiotic. In cases like this it is very good to get on a better antibioitic with more coverage like a floroquinolone like enrofloxacin. Have they discussed this with you as of yet?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No , they have not .
He got some Cerenia injection today .
We will take him there tomorrow for the Antibiotics you have suggested.
They said he has got an irreversible problem with kidneys .
He has not eaten for 13 days by tomorrow!
We are going day by day .
Apart from the Antibiotics, do you suggest some Cerenia for him tomorrow too ?
I suggest Cerenia also. Have you recieved the urinalysis results yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We are getting it tomorrow and I will forward it to you
Enrofloxacin comes in an injectable form and pill form. In this condition I would ask to start on the injectable. There is a wide dosage range. I would look at a Medium dosage due to how long this infection has been going on.
Are we drinking today ?
Enrofloxacin is a very good floriquinolone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he has been drinking on and off .

Will we show any interest in milk? Have you tried pedialyte as this will have electrolytes and glucose in it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He has not drunk milk . We will try to buy pedialytes
See how that works. Can even use a syringe to offer him some
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok , will do . Thanks
You are welcome. Have you tried to hand feed any raw Hamburger or yogurt ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We tried Hamburger but he did not eat . He did not eat Yogurt either .

I have found that sometimes like this hand feeding it into the mouth then trying to close the mouth afterwards. Also can you try to give some milk with a syringe, or yogurt with a syringe?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure , We will definitely try when I go home as I arrive home late tonight
Many thanks Mike again for your generous advice

Also were you ever able to get that product Nutrical we discussed, the high energy food supplement ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my wife bought it for him but he did not eat

Tonight I would open his mouth, squirt it in, then close the mouth, rub under his neck to induce him to swallow. This will help to force calories in.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Definitely.
Great tips
No problem. You are welcome. Good luck
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great . Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Just an update
- The urine test will arrive tomorrow .
- They gave injected the Antibiotics that you had recommended. and gave him the glucose ( Rehydration treatment that you had recommended . Gave him Cerenia too
- We are going to take him tomorrow to have another dosage of the same Antibiotics.
We are feeding him slowly with Syringe , he sometimes vomits .
Also just to let you know that he sometimes eats the grass in the garden

Thank you for the update, eating grass is a very normal and common thing they will do when the GI tract does not feel so well. It is like a natural fiber supplement to help with GI issues in dogs. Just their instinct.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok . Great . Thanks
Good to know

Any more energy today?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
More or less the same at the moment .
But I think the trip to the vet and for 3 hours has exhausted him .
So I am hoping he will be more energetic later on when he has rested and absorbed all the stuff we have given him
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I meant waiting at The Vets for 3 hours!

Ok sounds good, keep me updated. Have a good afternoon.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure , I will
Have a great weekend
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Hope you are well .
Just to update you regarding Spiky .
—Yesterday he received the AB injection and Cerenia , he is going to have it today too .
- Urine test results has not arrived yet!
- Your tips regarding feeding him with Syringe has been really great and we are giving him milk , Glucose and soft dog food through syringe every couple of hours one syringe of those foods .
They have suggested to put a Tube under General Anesthesia for him to help him to eat . I would appreciate your opinion about that ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As we can feed him through Syringe . Is there any point to put Tube in him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have just given him AB and Cerenia .
We also told them we are able to feed him with syringe and they said if we are able to do that Tube is not necessary.
He is definitely feels definitely better today.
The tube will be a continuous way to feed. However. If we can keep feeding plenty of energy this way. Then if may nog bee needed. Happy to hear my ideas are working for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your ideas are definitely working and we really appreciate it .
He is not drinking much water today and does not do much wee .
They are also doing the ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully urine test will come tomorrow too .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long should we keep giving him Antibiotics and Cerenia ?
Is there any hope that his kidney recovers?
When it comes to the kidneys many times we may need 3-6 weeks of antibitoca. They can recover skowly. However every day that they keep moving in the right direction is good for us
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As we are going to work tomorrow, we can only feed him , morning , lunch time and evening.
How many syringes of Glucose , milk , soft dog food do you recommend to give him on each session?
How much does he weigh ? How big is the syringe?
You can also
Ask the doctor tomorrow about getting fluids for under the skin to keep hydrated to. We do this a lot. This will really help the kidneys and can be done at home by you quickly and eAsily
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have 2 sizes of Syringes
One is 5ml/cc and the other 3ml/cc
- He weighs 8kg now ( He used to be 11kg before illness) .
They told us giving him the Glucose to keep him hydrated but did not tell us under the skin option .
Do we have to injection the fluid under the skin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As we are going to work tomorrow, I would appreciate if you reply to my previous question regarding feeding and fluid at home tonight so that we plan for tomorrow.
They can send you home the fluids and the fluid line and needles to do it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He does not seem very keen on milk as it bothers him and goes straight to eat grass .
Shall we give him just the Glucose and soft dog food ?
And how many syringes on each session ( morning- lunch - evening)?
His daily fluid intake should do total dose minimum 90 mg/kg once a day. An 8 kg dog would need 720 ml total per day of fluid. Why you may need to get the fluids under the skin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow ! 720 ml
We are far off the target . We will surely ask for the fluid tomorrow.
We have also started to give him some water by syringes too .
Hope it is a good idea
More water will be good
That is the minimum dosage before we take into any consideration for dehydration.
At home with a large sized needle this amount of fluids can be run in under the skin in about 10 minutes or less. Under the skin over the shoulders and ribs. This will help a lot. Fluids like Lactated Ringers or Normosol Can do well this way
If you are doing this you can also ask about getting some Vitamin B complex and iron to inject into the fluids when giving them. This can also be helpful
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great to know . I will definitely ask for the fluid and Vitamin/Iron.
At the moment we are taking him everyday to them for injections for AB and Cerenia .
Do you recommended we do that or shall we ask for the tablet forms to give him at home
Well if you can do the fluids at home and the medicstial. Many Can be injected at home with the fluids. It could be less a stressful Also on the patient
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would Vets normally sell us the Antibiotics and Cerenia injections to take home ?
You can ask them. We do with our clients in USA. For home care it is very practical. You can Atleast ask if they well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ohh . I thought you were based in Scotland . So we have very different time frames .
Sure , I will ask them .
You are right it is very stressful for him to take him there every and normally it is long waiting too

About 400 years ago my family was based in Scotland, however we were Scottish Highlanders, we fought for Scottish Independence. We were from Glenoe, Scotland. After we lost that battle, my ancestors had one way trips to the Americas. However I have been to Scotland many times, beautiful country. How are things going today? I do a lot of work in other countries, I understand working in different countries and time zones very well.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Amazing family history !
From Scotland to America!
He is getting a bit weaker .
We are trying to feed him with Glucose, water and dog food as much as we can but sometimes he goes and eats grass and vomits most of the food .
We are taking him to the Vets tonight and are going to ask them for injections of Fluid , Cereni and AB At home so hopefully they will agree .
They said they are going to do an ultrasound today too .
Will keep you updated .

Thank you for the update. Best of success this evening. I will be interested to hear how the ultrasound report comes out also.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately they were very busy today, my wife did not even get the chance to ask about the injectable fluid, Antibiotics.....at home . They did it for him there.
They did the ultrasound but did not have time to give us the report.
We keep going the same as you had advised , feeding with syringes for now .

Thank you for the update. How does he feel this evening?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He certainly feels a bit better in compare to 2-3 days ago .
The main issue is that he has no appetite and has not eaten any food himself for 2 weeks.
He is just living on the food we give him through syringes

Well the fact that we are looking a bit better, it is a very good sign. I will be interested to hear how the ultrasound report comes out. Have they ever tried a product called Entyce to help with the appetite?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have not suggested anything. All is rush . Every time we see a new Vet .
Some of them do not like when we suggest your ideas ( second opinion) .
We will certainly ask for Entyce .
By the way , they said that they might stop the Antibiotics soon as it might do more damage to the kidney .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By the way is Entyce in tablet form , can we buy it ?

It is an oral prescription product, tradename Entyce, active ingredient capromorelin, produced by Aratana. You can look at it online also, such that you can understand it better. This is an option for dogs to increase appetite also. I know many times people don't like second opinions. I just want to help you by giving as much information as possible to help give him every chance possible. This is my only goal. It just seems that if we do not keep trying new things, we are not going to move in the right direction. Just my assessment of the situation.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I totally agree .
To be honest if Spikey is still with us it is thanks to your advices . They had suggested to put him down on Friday .
They never told us all the things you had suggested like Cerenia, the new Antibiotics , feeding with syringes .......etc . We always tell them your opinions and really do not care if they like it or not .
We know that none of these might not finally work but at least it has made him feel better and extended his life and given us some hope and we really appreciate it

Well I am happy that I can be of service to help Spikey have every chance to pull through possible. He is a fighter.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great. Thanks
You are more than welcome.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Unfortunately no urine test result or Ultra sound result yet .
He is only eating around 6 syringes soft food and sometimes vomits .
But he drinks Glocose and water .
Would you recommend the Tube ?

Were you able to ask about the Entyce appetite stimulant today? The feeding tube may be good at this point to ensure plenty of calories can get into the system.

Hello, how is the day?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They did not have any appointment for us today . We have him Cernia and Antibiotics in Tablet form .
We will ask them tomorrow for Entyce .
He is quite weak today

I can imagine, will they be able to get you in tomorrow for the tube if you decide to do it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not think so .
We have appointment with them at 7:30 for Cernia and AB injection and they close at 8:00 .
As he is vomiting after eating , will the Tube really help him?

Well the tube will help to get food and liquid into the system, it can help in cases like this. You can also ask about the Entyce too

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok , sure . Will do . Thanks

You are more than welcome. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Spikey has the Tube done today .
We have just brought him home now .
They did not have any time to explain how we can feed him .
They are going to tell us tomorrow.
He tries to drink water through his mouth but for some reason he can not .
Can he still drink water through his mouth or does it have to be through Tube ?

The tube goes through the nose? Does it have a cap and a syringe to administer fluids and food through?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Tube goes through his neck
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is he able to drink water as usual by his toungue considering he has got the Tube?

He should be able to, however not being the one that did the surgery, I do not know the exact particulars of how it is in the body. Did they say if they fed or watered any through it? Or what type of food they recommended to put in there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok . Thanks
Yes , they said they just watered through it for tonight .
Tomorrow they are going to recommend the type of food and instructions .

How do we feel now, any more energy?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is much calmer now . he had stressful day going through the procedure under sedation.

Well I hope that he can have a good evening and just relax tonight.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We hope so . Thank ��

You are more than welcome. Have a good evening.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have a great day .
Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike
Just to let you know that Spikey has been on Tube for a couple of weeks now and he has started eating himself now too .
We have been advised to give him just the renal food .
He is feeling and moving much better now too .
We really appreciate all your advice and help along the way and will not bother you anymore as he is stable .
I just give my feedback which was a five star service all the way and wish you all the success and happiness in life .
Thank you for letting me know. I am very happy to hear how Spikey is doing. This makes me very happy to hear This. It is no bother whatsoever having you discuss this with me. If you ever have any other questions for Spikey. Please let me know. I wish you the best with all. Have a great day. Dr Mike. Also thank you for the rating and the kind words too.