Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Looking for a short essay on the way crocodiles, attack and

looking for a short essay on the way crocodiles , attack and eat their prey specificly humans. i can only pay the amount that appears in the payment box. will give more details ,when expert responds.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
willing to wait for an answer.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Still need help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would still like help on this. Thanks.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Hi I may be able to help with this if you can give me some more details of what your exactly require?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello. Thanks for responding. What I need to know first is what is the largest recorded crocodile ,either in the wild or in a zoo . What would be the largest item of food it could swallow hole.

The largest recorded crocodile was captured in the Philippines in 2011 after it was suspected in the disappearance of several local fisherman and cattle. It was over 6m long and weighed 1075kg. The crocodile was kept in captivity until it died in 2013.

A crocodile this size could swallow an object as big as a small cow of buffalo whole.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wow , thats a monster of a crocodile. If you like i can ask the next part as a new question.

Yes indeed! Yes if you could, I would appreciate that and I will get back to you as soon as I can

Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience: BVetMed MRCVS