DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Experience:  20+yrs Exp in vet care. Emerg, Int Med, Ultrasound, Gen Practice
20798050

My female dog is about 14-15 years old and she has become

My female dog is about 14-15 years old and she has become very incontinent of urine and it is a constant battle to keep her and her bed clean and also my carpets. I have got diapers fgor her at night and I have various training mats all overt the house. I don't know what else I can do. She doesn't appear to be in any pain. what advice can you give me ? is there anything I can give her to help strengthen her bladder ??
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?
Customer: M dod's name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Memphis?
Customer: She has been with me sinne I rescued her off the streets on a Greek Island; she was then abour 2 years old. She has never eaten dog food.
Dr. Brazzell here.There is a very good medication for this. But would recommend having urine checked for infection first. Once we know urine is okay then we can start that med
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is the medication ?? I am in UK
Proin is the name. They will have it there.