Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

We have several bunnies that are lethargic and stopped

Customer Question

We have several bunnies that are lethargic and stopped eating we feel we got bad feed since it is multiple bunnies coming down enthused this and feel it is gut stasis we lost 2 already and feel we need to see a vet tomorrow
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the bunny. What is the bunny's name and age?
Customer: The one who is really sick right now is named Geobot he is 6 months old
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Geobot?
Customer: we Feel we got spilled feed because I have never had this issue in 13 years of raising show rabbits Oppps spoiled feed
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 16 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 16 days ago.

Sorry to hear this. Are your rabbits fully vaccinated (myxomatosis and RHD types 1+2)?