Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

It’s a neighbours cat that isn’t looked after. I have been

It’s a neighbours cat that isn’t looked after. I have been feeding him for years and he comes in during the nights in the winter. He has a large abscess in his moth, his teeth are terrible. I have bathed iit in salt water, but it hasn’t burst. What else can I do?
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: His name is***** have no idea of his age. My cat is 11, he was around before we got our cat.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jack?
Customer: he has lost a lot of weight because he hasn’t been eating properly.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

I'm sorry to hear of this problem with Jack. Have you tried raising your concerns about him with your neighbours to see if they will take him to the vets?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
He came in earlier for some food, he never really ate anything. The bowl was really bloody. No we haven’t yet, they are not really approachable. They don’t take him to the vet at all.

I have attempted to call twice but there is no answer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

******** or ********

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

I don’t have any missed calls on my mobile so maybe the landline ********

RSPCA contact number if you need it: 0300 1234 999