Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Myu rat is drooling, mouth closed, and rubbing her face

Myu rat is drooling, mouth closed, and rubbing her face everywhere
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is your rat's name and age?
Customer: Lilith 7months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lilith?
Customer: nope no past issues
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
she's wiping the drool on to everything
she's dribbling everywhere
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
she's wiping the drool on to everything
she's dribbling everywhere
she's not eating, she's picking it and moving it but not eating and she loves chicken
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
She's become quite inactive now
She's lying on her back, please help!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

I'm sorry to hear of this with your rat - it sounds like she may be quite ill and in need of urgent veterinary attention. Could you first just check for me if their is anything stuck in her mouth or obstructing her airways?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
could you call please
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Nothing is happening when I click continue for a call....

If you could provide me with a contact number?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
07494452211

Please feel free to update me with how she is in the morning, hopefully she will be a lot better by then

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you

You're welcome