Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

I came home and found one of my puppies had been sick. One

Customer Question

Hi , I came home and found one of my puppies had been sick. One of them is drooling from the mouth like a tap
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the puppy's name?
Customer: bwana
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bwana?
Customer: both my puppies are in the habit of eating undesirable things when out for walks
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 7 months ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better your case.Any changes in eating, drinking, urinating, or defecating? Any underlying health problems? Any medications we are on?
How old is Bwana? Current on vaccinations ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
6 months old fully vaccinated , no other issues apart from being sick an hour ago

Are the gums pale or pink? Are we unsteady when we walk? Any tenderness to the abdomen? Can you look in the mouth for anything?

Are the pupils in the eyes the normal size or is each different sized ?