Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

Oh Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about? My

Customer Question

Oh hi
Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: My dogs tummy seems bloated and she is vomiting, 1st vomit is smelly and brwn liquid type nd then she vomits clear
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Not that I know of but there is a lot of it
Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Inka
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Inka?
Customer: Dont think so?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
She doesn't seem to be in pain
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 11 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 11 days ago.

Acute onset bloating of the abdomen and vomiting or attempted vomiting could indicate a condition known as gastric dilation volvulus (GDV). Hopefully this is not the case, but I would recommend getting your dog to your vet straight away to be checked over to be sure this is not that case.

Let me know how you get on.

Chris