Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

We are looking after a dog for friends and did not get their

Customer Question

Good evening, we are looking after a dog for friends and did not get their vet details, she has been sick about six times from 1630 and was fed last about 1000 am She is a cockapoo
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the Cockapoo's name and age?
Customer: Toots and she is seven
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Toots?
Customer: I'm afraid this is only the third time we have had her and her owners are abroad, we did ask for vet details but didn't get them in the end
Expert:  Mike McIntyre replied 6 months ago.
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better your case. Any changes in eating, drinking, urinating, or defecating? Any underlying health problems? Any medications we are on?
What do you mean by sick ? Vomit it diarrhea ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Vomit and nothing else. I'm sorry but I gave you up and called the owner in tenerife but I would still like your advice please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just tried to request call but told card information needs to be updated. Not willing to resend details as now suspicious
I am sorry you had an issue with the call. We can type all here.
This site is BBB approved and has been working since 2003. I do understand your concern in this age.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After your reply it still says error in payment and to update payment card. The payment has gone from my bank so there can be no issue. I will have to seek advice elsewhere I have no choice. However I do appreciate your reply Thank you.
Customer service does a good job on taking care of issues. Please let them know. My apologies for the inconvenience
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will do thank you.
Have a good day