Mike McIntyre
Mike McIntyre,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Sioux Nation Pet Clinic
106239999

I got a new kitten, I only got it yesterday. My older cat is

I got a new kitten, I only got it yesterday. My older cat is 2yrs old. It not taken to the kitten at all. Today my older cat keeps running outside, she came after me playing with outside, as soon as she is in the house she wants outside again. I feel sorry for my older cat.
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the kitten's name?
Customer: My kitten is called Lara, my older cat is called Leah
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lara?
Customer: I don't think so, Lara has settled in very well, it's Leah who is not settling
Hello. This is Dr Mike. I have been practicing for 19 years and I will be happy to help you today with all of your questions. First, I would like to start with a few questions to help me better your case. Any changes in eating, drinking, urinating, or defecating? Any underlying health problems? Any medications we are on?
Do you Have any other pets? Has Leah been around other pets these last 2 years ?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No