Dr. Michael Salkin
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 45 years of experience.
55012488

He is 6.9kg, ate probably close to 12.5 grams flaxseed

He is 6.9kg, ate probably close to 12.5 grams flaxseed cooked, 12.5 gram ground almond, 1/2 an avocado and some kale and mushrooms
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: a dog
Assistant: The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: pepper
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pepper?
Customer: no he is healthy

Dr. Michael Salkin is typing. Please be patient.

Thankfully, none of those foods are toxic to dogs. Flaxseed is poorly bioavailable to dogs (and so not a good choice when supplementing with fatty acids) and the other foods can be healthy treats. As with ingesting anything unusual, transient gastrointestinal distress in the form of inappetence, vomiting and/or diarrhea can arise but Pepper wasn't intoxicated and will remain safe. There's no need to induce emesis nor treat in any manner. Please respond with further questions or concerns.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your help

You're quite welcome. I'll set a follow up for tomorrow but please return to our conversation - even after rating - with an update at your convenience.

Thank you for your kind accept. I appreciate it.