Dr Chris
Dr Chris, Veterinarian
Experience:  BVetMed MRCVS
105454072

What can I do for my dog that has been having trouble with

What can I do for my dog that has been having trouble with the diarrhea since 4:00 yesterday morning? It started green and kinda on the yellowish clear. And after that it has been real loose and watery. I have given her a bath because it was on her coat.I have tried crackers. I am not sure what to do for her.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Sorry to hear this. Has she had any vomiting as well? Does she remain bright in herself?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No vomiting,and just laying around,not wanting to go outside but it is cold and don't like waiting for fur coat to be put on.. And can't make it out anyway. Has times being perky,but mostly sluggish with head down and moping around.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My vet is open thank you. She acts a little better this afternoon. Thank you for your help.

You're welcome. There is a nasty gastroenteritis bug going around in dogs at the moment, in which cases symptoms should slowly improve over the next few days, but if not then a check up at the vets would be a good idea.