Dr Scott Nimmo
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

He had a cough about 5/6 weeks ago is completely over it now

Customer Question

Hi, he had a cough about 5/6 weeks ago is completely over it now but hasn’t bounced back in energy or appetite. He still runs for balls and plays etc but isn’t bright eyed and is off food
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Dog Coton de Tulear
JA: Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the Coton de Tulear's name?
Customer: Bobbie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bobbie?
Customer: No he’s always been full of beans and bright eyed and saggy tail
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer. I'm Chris, a small animal Vet based in the UK. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you as soon as possible

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

Sorry to hear this. How old is Bobbie? Does he have any known medical conditions? Did he see a vet about the cough or have any medications?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Bobbie is 4.5yrs old and to date has been as fit as a fiddle.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi what did I just pay £5 for then? Sorry to be penny pinching but I do not have a penny in income for the last 2 months waiting for universal credit to click in. I would like a proper consultation please. If this is not possible let me know.
Expert:  Dr Chris replied 15 days ago.

By a proper consultation do you mean a visit to the vets? I'm afraid this is just an online question and answer service. I can certain give you information and advice about your dog but I cannot examine your animal, give a definitive diagnosis, perform investigations or prescribe medication.

Expert:  Dr Chris replied 12 days ago.

Can I be of any further assistance or would you like me to close the question for you?